I am a ghostwriter with six years of writing experience. I have ghostwritten eight books and countless blogs for clients in the US, the UK, and India.
My fiction has appeared in literary magazines and journals like The Bombay Review and The Universe Journal
I am also the author of Seven Sundays, published by Hay House, 2019.
When I was hired to ghostwrite their books, my clients had one common complaint – “I want to write a book but I don’t know how to proceed with the idea?”
And that is why we exist!
The job of a ghostwriter, unlike what some people think, is not to create a book from scratch but to take every available material – audio, video, blogs, scribblings on tissue papers – and weave it into a story. We ghostwriters are like tailors. However, instead of stitching cloth, we stitch words, sentences, paragraphs, and pages provided by you into the desired pattern.
Ghostwriting has been around for a long time. The most famous instance being that of Auguste Maquet, the ghostwriter who helped Alexandre Dumas write ‘The Three Musketeers’ and ‘ The Count Of Monte Cristo’. There was a huge controversy when his name was removed before every publication and he even took Dumas to court. He was later awarded monetary damages but Dumas kept the sole publishing rights.
Today, ghostwriters are more common. Celebrities and well-known personalities often use ghostwriting services to write a book. The partnership works in different ways and depends on the contract between the two parties.
Ghostwriting is an amazing way to write the book you have always wanted to write. Remember, you may credit a ghostwriter for the work, but at the end of the day it will be your book. As I said before, you provide the words and we simple stitch them into the desired pattern.
My Writing Process
My writing process is simple. I conduct an interview and then we meet either weekly or bi-monthly through video conferencing to discuss the manuscript. I am also ready to travel if required.
After the interview, I begin writing and spend close to two or three months getting the meat of the book in one place. Then I start chiseling out the redundant portion until all that we are left with is a clean manuscript.
Finally, I proofread the book to ensure it’s publishable and then send it across to you.
The project turnaround time is anywhere between 4 – 6 months.
- A physicians guide to increasing longevity through nutrition and exercise. A detailed look at various diseases and how we can avoid them.
- A dietician’s tips on losing weight the natural way.
- The inspirational story of a boy who overcomes the death of his father, drug-abuse, and heartbreak to build a million dollar company.
- The true story of a couple who overcame failure and hardships to build a company selling eco-friendly products and even meet ex-president Barrack Obama at the White House.
- An action-packed story of Businessmen and Mafia across Dubai, Hong-Kong, Thailand, and England.
- A spiritual book on Yoga and the science of sound.
- A spiritual book on understanding personal health at a deeper level and how we can master it.
- A business book on understanding the factors that make some companies function for centuries while others to die in a few years.
About Seven Sundays
Seven Sundays chronicles the story of 40-year-old Alok, who, despite all his efforts, finds himself in the worst scenario possible—his business venture fails, his wife and daughter leave him, and, on top of everything, he is under a mountain of debt. But just when it seemed like all is lost, an old acquaintance makes a return to his life and sets in motion a profound change.
Written in an unconventional format of a fable within a narrative, the book takes an explorative journey into the nature of failure and why we need to identify and embrace it. Featuring a host of intriguing characters that include the Magician, Wizard, and Maiden, Seven Sundays is one of those books that are as intriguing as they are enchanting and will stay with you for a long, long time.
Reasons why you should hire me
• Published author with Hay House, the best mind-body-spirit publisher in the world.
• Helped others write and publish their books.
• Experience in working with people from various backgrounds.
• Worked in multiple genres including biography, health & nutrition, and business.
• Good at mirroring the tone and voice of the author, thus providing authenticity to the book
• Negotiable rates.
• Signs NDA and contract to ensure the job is transparent
• Accepts monthly payments so that the client is not financially overburdened
• Ready to travel for research or interview provided remuneration is provided.
Honestly, it depends on the project. For international clients it can be as low as USD 3,000 or as high as USD 30,000. For Indian clients, the fees can range between ₹50,000 and ₹5,00,000.
My fees are negotiable and depends entirely on the complexity of the project. If you have already done most of the writing, I don’t see any reason to charge you an extravagant amount.
Sometimes, you may not need a full-fledged ghostwriting service but simply a direction. I do ghostwriting consultation as well where I will guide you with the necessary steps to complete the book.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you think you are ready to write your book or simply want to talk about it. I would love to hear your story!